A lifetime of comfortable teeth and beautiful smiles requires a plan to care for the health of your mouth. We work together, looking at all options to create the best look for you.
Here are some choices that can be considered:
- Care of your teeth and gums: cleanings, education and awareness of how to keep your beautiful smile for a lifetime
- Cosmetic & Reconstructive options: bonding, veneers, inlays, onlays, crowns, implants, bridges, dentures, etc.
- Teeth Whitening
- Occlusion options: optimizing the way your teeth come together
- TMD Therapies - Temporomandibular Dysfunction (symptoms include: clicking/popping, jaw pain, headaches, to name a few.)
- Periodontal (gum) and orthodontic recommendations (if necessary)
- Integrated team approach with other specialists, such as periodontists, orthodontists and endodontists working with you towards you dental health goals
© Images contained in this website are protected by copyright and may not be downloaded, republished,
retransmitted, reproduced or otherwise used as a stand-alone file.